The Unity Double Fabric Lounger is great for your lounging area, transform your garden space into separate lounging for you and a friend or combine them together to make a daybed for family cuddles into the summer evenings. The loungers have supportive back rests and a comfy cushion included for ultimate relaxation.
- 7 year warranty
- Leave outside 365 days a year
- Easy care maintenance
- Quick dry technology
- UV resistant outdoor fabric
- Breathable cushions
- Water and stain resistant
- Mould resistant materials
- All weather fabric furniture
- Transforms from a Daybed to Single Loungers
- Non-Reclining Headrest
- Supporting Armrest
- Includes 2x Back Rest Cushions
- La Vita High Performance Fabric
- Fabric made of Solution Dyed Acrylic
- Cushion Filling - Quick Dry Foam
- Frame - Powder Coated Aluminium
- Leave outside all year round
- 2x Sunloungers
- 2x Back Cushions
- Does NOT Include Side Table or Tray
- Includes FREE Winter Cover
Sunloungers - H40/79cm x L180cm x W75cm
Daybed Dimensions - H40/79cm x L180cm x W150cm
Seat Height - 40cm
How do I clean my cushions?
Any spill on your outdoor fabric can be cleaned immediately with soapy water, most spills will simply wipe off with just a cloth or tissue as the fabric is made to be highly resistant. Our outdoor fabric range is made to be left outside all year round, you may find it after the winter months your set has become dirty and slightly mouldy from the changes in weather. You can simply clean your whole set using a high-pressure washer and then use our cleaning kit to bring your set back to life! We supply cleaning kits which we have made to suit cleaning your outdoor fabric set, please look for our Maze - Outdoor Fabric Furniture - Cleaning & Protector Kit for Outdoor Fabric.
I can’t get this stubborn stain out, what do I do?
For a tough stain clean immediately with a mixture of:
- 150ml of bleach
- 40ml of mild soap
- 2 litres of water
Allow the sofa to air dry after cleaning or after rainfall. There is no set drying time, as this depends on various factors such as weather conditions, humidity, and exposure to sunlight.
How to clean your aluminium frames -
During the winter months you will find your aluminium frames will collect dust and dirt if exposed outside or kept in storage. Our frames can easily be cleaned with warm soapy water and a sponge, the frames will dry within an hour.
How do I care for my ceramic tempered glass?
Leaving any type of glass outside, you will find it gets dirty and dusty and a mildew can build up from the weather elements changing. You can easily clean the glass with a warm soapy cloth, then use another separate cloth which is damp to polish the finish and allow to dry.
We supply cleaning kits which we have made to suit cleaning your outdoor glass tables, please look for our Maze - Outdoor Garden Furniture - Glass Cleaner.
CARING FOR YOUR FIRE PIT SYSTEM (If applicable):
To enjoy years of great performance from your fire pit, make sure you perform the following maintenance activities on a regular basis.
- Keep exterior surfaces clean: (Wait until the fire pit is fully cooled before any cleaning)
- Use warm soapy water for cleaning. Never use flammable or corrosive cleaning agents.
- While cleaning your unit, be sure to keep the area around the burner dry
- Do not submerge the control valve in water. If the gas control is submerged in water, do NOT use it, as it must be replaced.
- Visually inspect burners before use:
- Make sure stones are dry before lighting
- Gas odour with extreme yellow tipped flames
- The Firepit not reaching the desired temperature
- The Firepit making ‘popping’ noises
- Keep the burner and air vents clear from obstructions.
- Spiders and insects can nest in the burner or orifices, which can damage the firepit, clean burner holes with a pipe cleaner
- Compressed air may help clear away smaller particles
- All of our Fire pits come with 85cm hoses, always check your regulator is securely attached and not damaged
- DO NOT leave the fire pit connected to the gas bottle when not in use
- Always place lid or protective cover on heating element when not in use
We recommend that your glass surround is stored in a safe place when your table is not in use
Please note: Wait until the fire pit is fully cooled before storing or covering your fire pit.
Goods you have ordered will be delivered direct to the billing address, usually within 7-10 working days. Should you have any questions about an order you have placed with us, we welcome you to contact us by telephone 01440 710673 or email.
Free Delivery 2 people Delivery to garden
We offer FREE 2 Man Delivery to most locations across the UK mainland excluding certain parts of Scotland.
Our FREE option includes delivery directly to your garden. You’ll also receive a call from your delivery driver 30 minutes before they are due to arrive, so you’ll know when to expect them. If you live in a remote location, it is your responsibility to contact Maze Living and ensure that we can deliver to your specified address before you place an order.
Please note packaging removal is not included within this service.
Packaging Removal 2 people Delivery to garden Packaging Removal
Our 2 Man Team can deliver directly to your garden and even take away your packaging, save yourself a trip to the tip and let us do the hard work! You will also receive a call from your delivery driver 30 minutes before they are due to arrive, so you will know when to expect them.
Platinum Assembly 2 people Delivery to garden Packaging Removal Furniture Assembly
Our 2 Man Team Platinum service can deliver directly to your garden, assembling your new garden furniture sets and even take away your packing, save yourself a trip to the tip and let us do the hard work! You will also receive a call from your delivery driver 30 minutes before they are due to arrive, so you will know when to expect them.
If you wish to return a product you have ordered from us, please use the information on our Returns page to find out more.